Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finals Week PT Plans

ethaaaanethaaaan Alum Member
in General 276 karma
For those in undergrad currently (with exams starting next week or the week after most likely) -
Are you planning on taking a week off from PTs and other LSAT studying to focus on finals? I'm torn, I have a few days off between different exams, so I think I might take one during the week. Curious to know how others are delegating their time...

Comments

• Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    I'm currently in finals week, fortunately my last final is on Thursday. My plan is to PT as normal today, study tonight, BR my PT (64) tomorrow morning, then study again Weds night.

Basically, I'm keeping LSAT in the morning so I can maximize my mental energy on what I consider a higher priority. Then I'll take a long break and get into final studying after dinner until bed.

If you're in a similar mindset as I am, thats how I've set things up/did a similar cycle for my Saturday PT/BR before a Monday final
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma
    I'm out of undergrad, but I'd say focus on your finals. You've got plenty of time for LSAT, but there won't be anything you can do about your gpa once you're done with finals. No second and third chances.
  • ethaaaanethaaaan Alum Member
    276 karma
    @"Ron Swanson" I traditionally do a Thursday/Friday PT and a Sunday PT, but I think I'm going to opt to skip Sunday this week to study for finals.

@"Cant Get Right" Nice way to put it! I'm definitely planing on going into overdrive after next week, and still might skip sitting in June.