Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Bundle by Category or Random

bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
in Logic Games 1137 karma
As I've finished the curriculum, I'm beginning to heavily invest my time in fool-proofing. My big question is: should I drill extensively on categorized games (i.e. grouping, sequencing, in-out) or should I take a broader random game approach?

I worry that I'd lose some of the practice I'd gained in grouping games if I spend a few weeks on sequencing games specifically. It also just seems easier to start with PT 1 and go in order rather than sorting through all my PT PDFs for the right game at the right time.

I plan to first work by way through all LGs from 1-36 and then move onto more recent LG's once I've taken the clean PT.

Thank you for your thoughts on this! :)

Comments

• BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    I generally don't recommend doing any drilling of any type in this way. There is a huge advantage to being able to think quickly on your feet from game type to game type. If you KNOW you're about to do 30 in/out games, it not only gives you the cheat of having that knowledge and getting into a repetition, but it also isn't how the real test works.

That being said, if you get through the bundle and start PTing, and notice that a certain game type is still giving you problems, I would go back and fool-proof those specific games.