Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maintaining Stamina on LR sections

aaronjaberaaronjaber Alum Member
I'm preparing to take the June LSAT, and have noticed a change in the scoring of my LR sections. I used to get relatively the same score on both, but on the past couple of tests, I've scored really well on one (usually the first) and very poorly on the other. This has not necessarily impacted my overall score (I've been close to 160 on the past few tests), but I'd like to know if you have any tips for maintaining stamina for both sections, since obviously it would be ideal to score well on both and not have to rely on a good LG or RC score to make up for a poor second LR section. Any thoughts or tips?

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @aaronjaber said:
    I used to get relatively the same score on both, but on the past couple of tests, I've scored really well on one (usually the first) and very poorly on the other.
    It sounds like you've been taking the more recent LSAT—this is definitely an observed trend, that one section tends to be harder than the other. This close to June, there's not much you can do aside from really honing your mechanical skills and making sure your habits are on point. But that can definitely make a difference in performance!