Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Traffic Violation Addendum

Kristen BKristen B Member
in General 388 karma
Hello Everyone!

I searched everywhere to find an example of a traffic violation addendum, and I barley found anything. So, I basically wrote my addendum explaining the circumstances of my two violations with specific details.I then wrote a short paragraph at the end to express remorse. Do you guys know of any resources? Or is my approach fine?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kristen

Comments

• Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    Aside from expressing remorse id put in what you've learned from your experience and how you've grown from it.
    1762 karma
    When it comes to resources, i'd join tonight's webinar.
  • Kristen BKristen B Member
    388 karma
    Thank you so much ! @nanchito I will be sure to!
    1762 karma
    There are also defensive driving classes you can take for point reduction ask your insurance company. If you tell lsac you took a course, maybe lsac will say to themselves " hmm, seems like she's doing her best".... Maybe...
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @"Kristen B" said:
    So, I basically wrote my addendum explaining the circumstances of my two violations with specific details.
    What kind of violations are we talking?

And you should come to the Spivey AMA tonight and ask this :D
  • Kristen BKristen B Member
    388 karma
    Hey @"Nicole Hopkins" !

They were traffic accidents, one for a lane violation and the second for failure to yield. With both violations I was ordered to pay a fine.

I sure will!