Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking clueless as a bat in this LSAT study course

yangdjusticeboundyangdjusticebound Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma
I know I'm not the only one.

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Your use of referential phrasing makes your statement ambiguous.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    In other words, @DumbHollywoodActor would like to know what is making you feel "clueless." If you're feeling overwhelmed, that's normal. The LSAT is a beast that you've probably never encountered before. Your goal isn't to punch it right in the face, but to take jabs at it from different angles. As you progress through the curiculum, concepts will start to piece themselves together.
    7468 karma
    @MrSamIam I’m not even sure what LSAT study course @yangdjusticebound is taking.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Probably TM... Those category six questions are a killer!
    2086 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor He said "this LSAT study course" in the 7Sage forum. So, I'm assuming 7Sage. Oh...shoot! I took for granted that he could be taking another LSAT course. Good point...
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27871 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    He said "this LSAT study course" in the 7Sage forum. So, I'm assuming 7Sage.
    Yeah, that was my original assumption as well. Then saw they weren’t signed up. My money’s on TM as well.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Perhaps the person doesn't know they need to sign up to use 7sage services?
    27871 karma
    That would certainly explain the confusion.
    2086 karma
    New guy has a lot to learn. That's okay, he's at the right place.
    7468 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    That's okay, he's at the right place.
    If for no other reason than to know that referential phrasing leads to ambiguity. :)
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    If for no other reason than to know that referential phrasing leads to ambiguity. :)
    Plot twist.... OP is an LSAT writer sharpening his skills trying to make us feel inferior calling us clueless...
    27871 karma
    Also, bats are actually highly intelligent. And they're the most sophisticated fliers in the world even though from everything we know about both bats and flying, they shouldn't be able to fly at all. We have a great deal to learn from the majestic bat.
    2086 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor Agreed!

@"Cant Get Right" You may be on to something. OP could certainly be a bat. Though, how he figured out how to use a keyboard still remains a mystery.