Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review

Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Alum Member
in General 1762 karma
Hey guys, I just thought i'd let you all know what's been working for me lately.

I stopped using fresh pts and decided to go back and reinforce my LR fundamentals for pts 35 and under. Now i'm forcing myself to BR on a fresh test and to write/type (I use a word document) why each answer choice is wrong/right instead of BRing on the test I took. It does take a while especially at this part of my prep because I have confidence errors and i'm still trying to master the methods and strategies, but I have nothing but time and I already see a difference in my thought process. I'm more cognizant of the small habits that are costing me points.

If you don't do this already or you want to take your br to the next level, give this a try.

Comments

• bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    Great tip @nanchito!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27847 karma
    Yes! Glad you're seeing returns on this!
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Alum Member
    1762 karma
    Thanks guys.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @nanchito said:
    Now i'm forcing myself to BR on a fresh test and to write/type (I use a word document) why each answer choice is wrong/right instead of BRing on the test I took. It does take a while especially at this part of my prep because I have confidence errors and i'm still trying to master the methods and strategies, but I have nothing but time and I already see a difference in my thought process.

YES

YES!!!!!