Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTest Schedule

nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
Hey everyone,

I just planned out my PT schedule from now until the September exam. I have been studying for 6 months and doing tests for about the past month or so. I'm hoping to take 28 PTs between now and September. I'm on track for two a week, since I want to cover all the 50s, 60s, and 70-77. I'll start taking three a week in September with Blind Review of course.

Does anyone think this is a good idea? Should my tests increase or decrease in the final month? I do not want to burn out but I also want to make sure I'm running on quality adrenaline/confidence going into the final week. My last PT would be September 21st, which would give me Thursday for a final Blind Review and Friday for rest. If anyone has any tips, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    I think it's okay to a point. Just don't be so overly committed to the schedule that you can't take a break when you need.

And if you aren't already, mix up your tests instead of doing them sequentially. You want to go ahead and see some of the more recent oddball games. LR has evolved slightly, in certain ways, as well and you don't want to wait until the last few weeks to get a sense of that.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    I would start with 2 a week for now, then when you're ready switch over to 3/week. You should take it easy in September - switch back to two/week.

Like @"Cant Get Right" has stated, anticipate needing a break, because you likely will.