Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Curriculum or just take PTs?

LsatistheworstLsatistheworst Free Trial Member
in General 59 karma
Hey so I already posted a similar discussion to this but it had a lot of other information and I really just need to decide how to study for the September LSAT since I already took it twice and have been studying on and off for a year.

My 7sage paid membership expired and I have almost mastered LG and LR. Should I just take PTs and timed sections leading up to the September LSAT? Or should I get the LSAT trainer and/or get another 7sage account? Main weakness is RC and I keep hearing that the best way to improve is to just keep doing it. I need to start studying again soon because I haven't looked at anything since the June. Thanks!

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited July 2016 11542 karma
    @Lsatistheworst said:
    Or should I get the LSAT trainer
    The Trainer is really good for RC...you should be PTing at least two months in advance from game day though. See how you do by taking a PT and BR, if you are not scoring where you want to be at after a good amount of PTing with proper BR DO NOT TAKE THE TEST. You should take the actual LSAT only when you got the material down and when your PTs are in the range where you want to be scoring. Taking a month off from studying can make you a little shaky in some areas- be sure to review thoroughly.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey @Lsatistheworst, I tried looking to see what you previously had for 7Sage but couldn't find a paid account under your current email. If you want me to reactivate your old account, send me an email: dillon@7sage.com
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    If you want me to reactivate your old account, send me an email: dillon@7sage.com
    And Dillon saves the day again.