Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December LSAT and applying

Matthew524Matthew524 Member
in General 651 karma
I just have a quick question about the December LSAT. I was wondering if I take the December LSAT can I still apply for the Fall 2017 cycle or would it be to late?

Comments

• NinaSimoneNinaSimone Alum Member
    297 karma
    You can still apply for the fall 2017 cycle.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Definitely not too late, December is the more popular date for the LSAT. In fact many schools accept the February LSAT for admissions of the same year because of how low applications are.
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    @montaha.rizeq I scored a 158 on the June LSAT and I am planning on taking the September LSAT and aiming for above a 160. I was hoping if that doesn't happen I can take in December. Thank you
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @Matthew524 said:
    I was hoping if that doesn't happen I can take in December.
    Yep, you will be ok. If you dont feel your ready for Sept, push back to December to give yourself the extra time if needed.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I advise against taking the LSAT in September until you feel confident in your performance and your PTs are there to prove it. Don't take the LSAT because you want to get your applications in and over with, a better LSAT score outweighs an earlier application always.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    I'm pretty sure every school accepts December scores (if anyone knows otherwise, please correct me). You should be fine. As @montaha.rizeq stated, don't register for September unless you are currently ready to take the test in September.