Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Optimize Ultimate+ Membership?

annannannannannann Alum Member
edited July 2016 in General 304 karma
Hi everyone! I just upgraded to the Ultimate+ (super excited) from the Starter Pack. I'm planning on taking the September LSAT. Do you have any tips on making the most out of the Ultimate+? Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Congrats on upgrading!
    There really isn't much advice to offer, but here is what I would do:
    1) Go through the core curriculum (in other words, the "lessons"). Since you have the Ultimate+ package, post lesson completion you should do 1 easy, 1 medium, and 1 difficult problem set.
    2) Once you've completed the core curriculum and have had exposure to every type of question (LR), game type (LG), and RC passage type (science, humanities, multi-perspective/comparative, etc.) take a PT, then BR it.
    3) See where you stand. What are your weaknesses? For LR, if you're struggling with a particular problem type, go back and do more of the problem sets for that type of problem. For LG, fool proof the games. For RC, drill by passage type if there is one particular type of passage that is giving you trouble.
    4) Rinse and repeat - if you're still having trouble with a few specific things, it may benefit you to revisit the lessons for that particular thing.