Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unreliable scantron machine

esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
in General 382 karma
I will be taking the September LSAT at the college I currently attend. At least 5 of my scantron tests returned to me in undergrad classes had grading mistakes, and since I caught the mistake I salvaged a few points.

Am I unable to make sure this does not happen on the LSAT? I don't suppose they give the graded tests back, right?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You can choose to have your LSAT hand graded for a whopping $100. But you are able to view your test for a few weeks after the score is released.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    You can choose to have your LSAT hand graded for a whopping $100. But you are able to view your test for a few weeks after the score is released.
    Yup, $100 to have it hand graded....Might be worth it if you're worried about the possibility of that happening.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @esteerose said:
    At least 5 of my scantron tests returned to me in undergrad classes had grading mistakes
    Do you think this could possibly be due to how you bubbled in answers or anything like that? I like to think scantrons are generally reliable, but then again not many people (including myself) take the time to search for accuracy lol
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    yea, I have thought maybe that I bubble them in too dark? And it seems to happen more on the questions which have an erased answer. Maybe I am overzealous when I erase?

If the answer sheet has the correct answers next to the "wrong" answers (like in other scantron tests i have taken), then I can tell when I'm able to view it. I guess I will have to see, but it's good to know I can pay $100 to entertain my ocd!