Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 weeks left... Should I get started on most recent ptests for the Sept. LSAT?

ThePaperChaseThePaperChase Free Trial Member
My plan was to wait until 4 weeks to rip into the most recent ptests (60s and 70s). Someone who took the LSAT told me to do these recent tests closer to the test date since they are fresh tests that gauge my skills and give me a good indication of what I'll score.

But I'm thinking that it's more important to get a feel for the modern tests earlier than it is to get an indication of what I'll score. Maybe I should just get started on these already?

(p.s. I've already done some p-tests in those range: 60-64, 68, 69, 70, 72)

Thanks, y'all!

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Get started as soon as you think you have the fundamentals down! 6 weeks is probably too little time but your score will give you a better indication :)
  • ThePaperChaseThePaperChase Free Trial Member
    75 karma
    Okay, I think I'll get into them this week then. Thank you! I have been studying for the LSAT for about 10 months now, and really locking in my fundamentals. I think I've completed enough older tests (~40 ptests) to start the new ones. I just feel hesitant, but I'll dive straight in!
    11542 karma
    @haeeunjee said:
    I just feel hesitant
    No need! I think you're on a good track. Have you been doing the blind review method?
  • ThePaperChaseThePaperChase Free Trial Member
    75 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Have you been doing the blind review method?
    Yes, very helpful! I think I'll do Ptest 71 today or tomorrow and join in on the BR web session on Wednesday :)
    11542 karma
    Awesome stuff! Hope it all works out for you. Congrats on making it this far :)