Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September 2016 Checking In

181please181please Member
edited August 2016 in September 2016 LSAT 171 karma
Hi,

I'm on my study break and well..... bored.
I figured at this point you've decided that you are going to take it or you aren't sooooo how many people on 7sage are taking the September LSAT? And where? Maybe people can meet up with each other before and/or after the test! On that note, I am taking mine at Brooklyn College (I think?.. I should probably check...).

Oh and 39 more days. Enjoy!

Comments

• 181please181please Member
    171 karma
    @"Alex Divine"

I can't remember where but you mentioned Lsat energy drinks and water?

photo unleash_zps1hcoswke.png

photo stock-photo-soda-water-bottle-with-blank-label-isolated-on-white-58173862_zpsswq96acf.jpg
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I advise you all to do plenty of this until game day:
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Whenwillmy180show Lmao Yesssss! This is ingenious.

Haha, @"Cant Get Right" We have to capitalize on this... 180 Water could be a gold mine :)
    11542 karma
    omg LOOL #180orthirst
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq This 180 water could actually be a thing.... I mean I know how neurotic I am. For god's sake I spent 3 weeks reviewing pencils before I found the right ones, lol. If only there was a beverage to quench my thirst...? Introducing 180Water. #180orthirst #unleashthescrore

11542 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    I spent 3 weeks reviewing pencils before I found the right ones, lol.
    Hahahaha this was/still is me!!! going for the wopex soon though. What's wrong with us?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq You read my mind. Since I've been seeing the live videos of J.Y. using the Wopex, I have been tempted to leave my Noricas. I really do like the Noricas though, and I bought two 36 packs of them..... Do you know if the Wopex will fit in the Palomino Blackwing Sharpener?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27847 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    We have to capitalize on this... 180 Water could be a gold mine :)
    Totally. And we could add like some vitamins and minerals. LSAT students love vitamins and minerals.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27847 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    Do you know if the Wopex will fit in the Palomino Blackwing Sharpener?
    They do not. Well, they do, but it doesn't work. The material the wopex is made from is too dense for the blackwing blades to handle.
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    The material the wopex is made from is too dense for the blackwing blades to handle.
    Snap! thanks for letting us know....guess I won't be investing haha. That sharpener is too legit to quit.
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    Taking mine at Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles! Will bring #180Water to #stayhydrated