Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone scoring 165+ willing to be study partners (i am not that skill level yet)

The_RiseThe_Rise Alum Member
edited May 2014 in General 283 karma
Hey so as the title says, I'm looking for a study partner.

I ask for the higher score because I think it'd be nice to study with someone that has a better understanding than you. This doesn't necessarily mean I am looking for a free tutor or something though - I've actually got a tutor from TLS I'll be working with soon (and have worked with in the past). I've been studying for a while now, my last PT was 156 and this was months ago, during my school semester. I studied a lot during my last summer and into my school semester a bit (wanted to take in december) but didn't quite get the score I wanted on PT's so didn't bother writing in addition to getting caught up with school work that took precedent over LSAT studying so I did what I could to maintain.

I am again however, hoping to write in december. I think this time will be a lot better for me since I don't have to spend a most of my time figuring out what the hell I was doing in the first place, and can spend these months drilling - which is where the partner comes in. I think it'd be good for things such as LR (over skype) or discussing general strategies for the test.

If anyone scoring well would be interested, just reply below.