Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Sound

cswilli3cswilli3 Member
in General 6 karma
Is anyone else having an issue with loading video's with the volume? I will be in the middle of J.Y. speaking and then the volume just cuts completely off. I refresh the page in hopes that it will work again, but nothing. I tried playing around with the settings, but nothing seems to work. I use Chrome as my browser is that a bad option for this website?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @cswilli3 said:
    I use Chrome as my browser is that a bad option for this website?
    Lol,people in the thread before yours were saying how Chrome surpasses Safari. Maybe it's your wifi connection?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Chrome is what I use, not a bad option. Are you sure you didn't accidentally hit the volume switch? If it's x'd out, it means it's muted. You can also try clearing your cache:
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/
  • cswilli3cswilli3 Member
    6 karma
    Thank you both for the advice. I checked over all three things suggested the only option I didn't think of is the cache so hopefully that will solve the issue. I'll let you know if the problem persists.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @cswilli3 said:
    I'll let you know if the problem persists.
    Thanks! I'll do what I can if the problem's still going on. Don't skip the step that makes you restart your computer, sometimes it takes as little as that to fix it.