Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Running out of time before filing the answer sheet

Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in General 2098 karma
I run out of time when during PT 51 before filling the answer sheet for last five questions (took me around 15 seconds) should I exclude all of the five questions from my score? Or deduct a point from my total score?

Comments

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    Unless you have a way to convince LSAC to let you fill in those five bubbles after time, you left them blank and therefore got them wrong.
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    Thanks for the comment. Lesson learned, I should not have attempted the last question and instead of filling my answer sheet.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @nader.parham is filling in the bubble sheet after your normal practice? I bubble as I go just because I'm scared of making a bubbling error and/or running out of time. Have you ever had a bubbling issue? Or, have you ever tried bubbling as you go and noticed any difference in timing between the two?
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @tanes256 I bubble as I go through the section but for LG I do it after each game is done but this time got careless and attempted the last question before feeling the other four questions on that specific game.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    Practice skipping @nader.parham. Don't spin your wheels for too long on a question.

For the record, yes I would defiantly just leave those blank and score my pt. Hopefully you go back and find out if those questions were worth skipping or if they were easy.