Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bubbling

emilycyoung1emilycyoung1 Free Trial Member
in General 234 karma
Usually when I am taking a PT I use a scan tron to make it like real test conditions but I don't bubble the questions on the scantron well I just quickly mark it and move on and then at the end make sure they are all bubbled well. Will I be able to do this for the real thing? Will there be any time after each section or after the entire thing to make sure your answers are bubbled fully?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @emilycyoung1 said:
    Will I be able to do this for the real thing?
    If it doesn't take up more time then sure. Once the proctor says "pencils down" you're not allowed to do anything with that section anymore. What was once your main focus is now a thing in the past and you must move on. Lol I'm being dramatic but it's true. Try it under timed conditions and if you see you're wasting too much time, then don't do this method anymore.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27840 karma
    Once time is called you are not allowed to touch that section again. You can't have your test open to it, and you can't make any further marks on that section on your scantron.

So no, there is absolutely not time after the section is called.