Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Day Check list

azbulkinazbulkin Member
in General 17 karma
I was wondering what exactly it is that we need to bring with us on the day of the test.
I heard from some people that I need two forms of id? is that true because all I have is my drivers license

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    From LSAC:
    All candidates must bring to the LSAT test center the following:
    (1) your unsigned LSAT Admission Ticket that includes the photo that
    you uploaded through your LSAC.org account (you will provide your
    signature at the check-in table), (2) a valid government-issued ID that is
    current (or has expired within 90 days of your test date) and contains a
    recent and recognizable photo, (3) three or four sharpened No. 2 or HB
    pencils, with good erasers.

When I took the test, basically it was all the above. A recent passport sized photo to attach to my LSAT Admissions Ticket, my driver's license, a large zip-lock bag that included a couple of pencils, eraser, sharpener, water and some snacks.
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Don't forget your analog watch. Additionally, there have been discussions of using somewhat dull pencils for filling in answer sheets more easily but at least one should probably be fairly sharp in case you need the precision during the essay (which I know is the part people are most worried about!).
  • azbulkinazbulkin Member
    17 karma
    @Matt1234567 do we need to bring an additional passport photo? I thought it says that all we need is our admission ticket and a valid id?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27859 karma
    I've been trying to get on LSAC all day to see if admissions tickets are posted, but the website won't come up. @azbulkin , when you print your admission ticket, it will have a checklist of all of the things you must/can have. Follow whatever that says.