Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nshamoon565nshamoon565 Alum Member
edited December 2021 in General 36 karma

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @nshamoon565 said:
    I feel like PowerScore/ LSAT Trainer/ Manhattan just go over the basics and some tricky LR questions are beyond what information they provide.
    7Sage was the ONLY thing that I found that taught me the modifiers and what they meant. There must be 5 hours worth of lessons just on those things in the core curriculum.

I also went through Powerscore LR Bible, Manhattan Prep LR and The LSAT Trainer. I think Manhattan did the best job insofar as mod/quantifier words; but it still wasn't as thorough or detailed as 7Sage by a mile.

• nshamoon565nshamoon565 Alum Member
    edited December 2021 36 karma
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @nshamoon565 said:
    Do you know if the 7sage's LSAT Starter package (aka the cheapest one) includes those lessons?
    The curriculum is the same between all of the courses, so yes, LSAT Starter includes them. :)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2016 23929 karma
    @nshamoon565 said:
    Thanks @"Alex Divine" ! Do you know if the 7sage's LSAT Starter package (aka the cheapest one) includes those lessons?
    No problem!

Yup - the core curriculum is the same for all the packages. So you're getting the same lessons. Premium, Ultimate, and Ultimate + comes with extra problem sets and all that. That is all I had when I learned the basics. You can also upgrade anytime and only pay the difference.