Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage starter pack

noahsimpsnoahsimps Member
in General 12 karma
hello,
so the study schedule shows that for the 1st couple of weeks its all information based. and the last few weeks are mainly for prep drilling and full tests. Considering I am limited on time, is it good enough to follow the syllabus without prepping/solving sections on the side?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Why are you limited on time? You really shouldn't be rushing this.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @noahsimps said:
    Considering I am limited on time, is it good enough to follow the syllabus without prepping/solving sections on the side?
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Why are you limited on time? You really shouldn't be rushing this.

Yeah, limited time meaning... If you mean 3-6 months, I think you'll be ok. If you mean like you're taking on Saturday .. NO!

The core curriculum can be used alone without other materials to prep. However, I highly suggest doing the problem sets and drills after each lessons. They are there to help you enforce what you have learned. Don't just rush to get to the PTs, because you will find yourself burning material trying to figure out the fundamental important stuff on finite PTs.

I rushed through the CC the first time I had it and only began to see progress once I revised the lessons I rushed through the first time. I literally had to restart from lesson one because I got to the end and realized .... I am definitely not ready for a PT.

So whatever you do make sure you are making sure you understand what you are learning very step of the way. Problem sets and quizzes are a great objective barometer for doing so. So I highly advice not skipping anything.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You're going to put yourself at a huge disadvantage if you rush the curriculum and that includes skipping out on essential components (such as the quizzes) for the sake of time. LSAT prep > time.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma
    It kind of depends on your goals. What are you going for?