Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Website Messing Up?

Shreya D.Shreya D. Alum Member
edited June 2014 in Technical Problems 18 karma
Hey J.Y.,

As I am going through the videos, I hit "next". Every time I have been clicking "next", the next page says something along the lines of "You do not have access to this content, please upgrade". I can only rectify the situation by clicking back to the previous page and then hitting next again. Any chance of solving this technical problem? It's not the biggest issue in America by any means, just a pain.

Thanks!

Comments

• Natureb90Natureb90 Alum Member
    14 karma
    same issue here
  • finearts27finearts27 Member
    11 karma
    Also, after every single lesson I have been asked to upgrade. I don't mind asking once, but this must certainly be a glitch.
  • sophiepark-1sophiepark-1 Alum Member
    2 karma
    I am glad that I am not the only one with that problem....
  • miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
    180 karma
    Same problem today...
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    Nooooo.... sorry guys. I was hoping it was an isolated problem but I guess it's not.

Alan is ON IT. He's been on it for a couple of hours already actually, trying to fix it.
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know about this and I'm really sorry for the trouble! I've been trying to reproduce this problem since yesterday. I managed to reproduce it once, but can't get it to occur again which makes it really hard for me to figure out.

I'm working hard on this, and tracking down some leads. In the meantime, any more information about when you see the problem (i.e. everytime you go to a lesson; every time you click next, but not if you go straight from the syllabus page; intermittently but usually lessons like x; etc) would be a big help and speed up the solution.
    3074 karma
    I tracked down my most promising lead and tried putting out a fix a moment ago. Since I can't reproduce it on my computer, I can't tell if the fix works... Please help me out by trying the site out again and let me know if the fix helps!
  • kasianjjkasianjj Alum Member
    15 karma
    Well, when I pressed next in the "Intro to Logic Games Section" after second video, it asked me to upgrade and made me login again
    3074 karma
    Thank you for letting me know Kasianjj - back to the drawing board!
  • 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    A lot of 7Sagers have been telling me that while they ran into the bug a lot before, it's working fine now. It seems like either (1) whatever caused the bug stopped happening, or (2) the fix I tried is working. Either way it's a good thing, because I am running out of good leads :P

Kasianjj, could you please clear your cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache) and try again?