Blind Review Q - single section or whole test?

kgstommykgstommy Free Trial Member
in General 26 karma
Hello,

I have a question about the blind review method. If I'm taking a practice test, should I BR each section right after i finish them, or is it better to take an entire timed test, then BR all of it? Apologies if this is answered elsewhere. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LSATShinobiLSATShinobi Free Trial Member
    236 karma
    Depends on what you're going for. If you're looking to just do some sections for the day then BRing right after the section is fine. But if you're looking to take a whole PT, you generally want to keep it realistic and finish the whole PT before BRing.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited October 2016 11542 karma
    You can do this if you're BRing drills, but if you're doing PTs, BR should be reserved for when you finished the whole test. Now when you BR is completely up to you. You can do it a few hours after or even the next day. Just make sure whatever you choose, you don't look at your scores until you finish both BRing.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Yeah, don't BR until after the whole test. During the PT, focus on replicating test day conditions as closely as you can. No extra breaks or stops or anything else for any reason.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    No extra breaks or stops or anything else for any reason.
    Yup, the 7sage proctor app is superb for this.
  • kgstommykgstommy Free Trial Member
    26 karma
    Thanks everyone!