Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confused about Materials I need to get for Ultimate+

Cecilia ZCecilia Z Member
in General 144 karma
Hey guys!

I really want to upgrade today and get back into the grind, but I'm confused about what the Ultimate+ package includes-- are the lesson materials all printed out? On the purchase screen it says I need to purchase preptests on my own, which I am fine with, but do I need those preptests to start today / get into the grind of the lessons? Thanks!

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Hi. Yeah you need to purchase all the preptests separately but that's not until you finish the core curriculum. There are however lots of drills to be completed after many lessons and they are provided in the format of a silent video. You can choose to complete the drills on the computer screen or you can screenshot them and print out which is recommended. Hope this helps :)
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Completing them on the computer screen is fine. I wouldn't worry about printing them out but if you like them better that way you certainly can.
    edited October 2016 11542 karma
    @desire2learn said:
    I wouldn't worry about printing them out
    Oh god the thought of this makes me cringe! haha, did you do this? Curious as to how it worked out considering you couldn't notate.
    edited October 2016 1171 karma
    @montaha.rizeq I only did this on the drills (not for PTs) if that wasn't clear. I think it is just one of those things that comes down to learning styles. For things that needed notating (like SA) I just used scratch paper in front of me. It felt like using the computer screen helped me understand the timing of each question a lot better because of being able to understand when 1:24 was up for each question and for being able to see how quick I answered if it took me less than 1:24. I realize some people would not like this approach but it worked well for me and saved a lot of time screen shooting (shotting?) and printing. It helped have a better feel for when it was time to move on from a question so that it did not mess up a whole section.
    11542 karma
    @desire2learn said:
    I only did this on the drills (not for PTs) if that wasn't clear. I think it is just one of those things that comes down to learning styles. For things that needed notating (like SA) I just used scratch paper in front of me. It felt like using the computer screen helped me understand the timing of each question a lot better because of being able to understand when 1:24 was up for each question and for being able to see how quick I answered if it took me less than 1:24. I realize some people would not like this approach but it worked well for me and saved a lot of time screen shooting (shotting?) and printing. It helped have a better feel for when it was time to move on from a question so that it did not mess up a whole section.
    Ah, gotchya! well I think it's good you were able to do this considering the LSAT may be going...digital *insert dramatic music*
    1171 karma
    WORST IDEA EVER! I hope they don't. I think the cons outweigh the pros but maybe I don't understand all of the relevant considerations. Certainly from the perspective of the test taker paper is much to be preferred.