Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dec.1 take, Feb2nd take?

orangebeerorangebeer Alum Member
in General 216 karma
Hello

If I want to take December test and use the score to apply...and if I take Feb. one too,
can we submit the Feb score as well?
Some schools I'm thinking to apply close the application on Feb, so by the time Feb score is up, they are no longer accept application. (kind of the reason I need to take Dec one first)
In this situation can we still tell them that we want to submit Feb score too?
Honestly I can just take the test once due to my condition now, but I may need to take another depending on the score.
Anyone has any idea?

Thank you

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Email each school you are interested and ask specifically if they will consider your Feb score. I have heard of some cases of schools considering Feb scores (even when their websites say they don't. It really depends on the particular school and how many seats are left available when you apply.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27859 karma
    So I noticed you've only just joined 7Sage. Welcome! So, how long have you been studying since before 7Sage? It's only like 5 or 6 weeks until December. If you've just started studying, it would be better to forego December all together.
  • orangebeerorangebeer Alum Member
    edited October 2016 216 karma