Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sunday Study Group?

GRACIEEEEGRACIEEEE Alum Member
I've been trying to get into one of those BR groups but my schedule is so full that I can't join any of those....
I'm on PST, work M-F 9-5 and Sat 10-6.. on the side I also have volunteer once a week..

The only day that I'm free is Sunday! So Just want to ask if there's one out there who would like to study on a Sunday.
Also if anyone has suggestions on studying tips or schedule for a crazy schedule like this would be greatly appreciated!

I am aiming for February LSAT as the December one is a little too close and my schedule doesn't allow me to study too much either.

Thanks!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma
    The BR Groups go late into the night, so just jump in when you can! The times are designed, as best as possible, to accommodate the rather awkward time difference between EST/PST. EST folk almost always need to leave early, and PST folk almost always need to come in a little late. Even if you get there two hours late, there's usually at least another 2-3 hours of BRing to go!
  • GRACIEEEEGRACIEEEE Alum Member
    38 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" How long does the BR group usually goes? By the time I can join you guys it will probably be 2-3 hours late.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma
    There's been times when it's gone to 3 am EST, lol. It really just depends on the group.