Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about prep course

CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
in General 550 karma
Hello,

I am considering buying a 7sage prep course; the Ultimate package. I was wondering, for the drills/practice, which Prep tests are used for those drills? I was hoping to keep the more recent prep tests "fresh" for assessment purposes.

Also, I noticed that only PT's 36 and onwards have explanations in this package, what if I need explanations for the earlier prep tests?

Thanks!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @gitanjalistevens1 said:
    I was wondering, for the drills/practice, which Prep tests are used for those drills?
    PTs 1-35

@gitanjalistevens1 said:
    Also, I noticed that only PT's 36 and onwards have explanations in this package, what if I need explanations for the earlier prep tests?
    Then you'll need to pick up Ultimate+. (Please note that we do not currently have LR explanations for PTs 1-16, but we do for 17+)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @gitanjalistevens1 said:
    I was wondering, for the drills/practice, which Prep tests are used for those drills?
    Hi!! these can be located in PTs 1-35 (Cambridge LR pack) and are presented in the form of silent video which is convenient if you don't have those PTs or you don't want to print them. 7sage advocates saving the later PTs for the later portion of your prep or closer to your test date. Also any explanation 7sage doesn't have (very few), LSAT Hacks is a good alternative :)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Hi!! these can be located in PTs 1-35 (Cambridge LR pack) and are presented in the form of silent video which is convenient if you don't have those PTs or you don't want to print them. 7sage advocates saving the later PTs for the later portion of your prep or closer to your test date. Also any explanation 7sage doesn't have (very few), LSAT Hacks is a good alternative :)
    Yup!
    @gitanjalistevens1 said:
    I am considering buying a 7sage prep course; the Ultimate package. I was wondering, for the drills/practice, which Prep tests are used for those drills? I was hoping to keep the more recent prep tests "fresh" for assessment purposes.

Yup PTs 1-35 are used so you have 36-79 fresh for full PTs and timed sections. I think the best alternative for explanations are the places Montaha mentions, or Manhattan LR forum. Also, posting your question here usually will yield a response with 24 hours! :) The community here is amazingly supportive and helpful!