Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those new to or on the fence about blind review

dhnh1234dhnh1234 Core Member
in General 62 karma
I learned of the 7Sage blind review method months before I started using it (from exploring the website). Boy, do I wish I had started using it earlier.

Here's the rundown: Yes, it absolutely *does* take longer to go through. I often take up to 5-8 hours to fully blind review my PTs and then review them with the correct answers. But this process forces you to confront your mistakes and misunderstandings and allows you to get to the root of what you don't understand. It sounds weird and you may not believe it, but I really do feel like I understand the material better thanks to this method, even if my scores aren't always immediately reflecting it. What's more, I finally feel like studying for the LSAT is enjoyable again. The problems and games feel a little less daunting now that the blind review method has taught me to be more patient with myself and to delve deeper.

I hope this helps, for those of you who are new to the process or to 7Sage!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @dhnh1234 said:
    I hope this helps, for those of you who are new to the process or to 7Sage!
    Well said! Being patient and not grading the test as soon as your done is the hardest part, haha!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27858 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    not grading the test as soon as your done is the hardest part, haha!
    Indeed it is!

Glad you've seen the light @dhnh1234 !
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @dhnh1234 said:
    Boy, do I wish I had started using it earlier.
    Lol, same here. Better late than never though!! Also, BR will do wonders to your understanding of the LSAT...keep it up :)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Thanks for sharing your experience! :)