PT79.S3.G4 - virus game

LSATakerLSATaker Free Trial Member
edited November 2016 in Logic Games 250 karma
How many of you actually could figure out similar or same game boards as JY's in the first place?
For some reason I thought the key was to recognize we need to use an arrow to represent the transimission...
Anyone used different approach?
https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-79-section-3-game-4/

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma
    I did basically what JY did. I think what is so off putting about this game is that the initial setup leaves for a board that is much more flexible than constructions we are used to dealing with.

I don't think using arrows is necessarily terrible. We use arrows to indicate conditionals, so they just represent something of an inconsistency in this context. At the same time though, I wouldn't consider whatever the symbol used to indicate the transmission as a key to this game. Arrow, line, picture of a cat, whatever as long as it's represented and you know what it means.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    I just played this game today for the first time and havent looked at any of the explanation videos yet... but it sort of reminded my of the airlines connection game. I also made an early reference that S could only connect to T or U and used that as my base and built from there. which only game me 3/4 game boards. There was one question that gave me a little issue, as I there was a game board I hadnt made, but luckily I tested each answer choice and realized my miss step. I am going to go check out JYs video now to see how he did it. Or if I was way off base. I tend to play the games a little differently but it works well for me, and to be honest my saving grace.