Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pt retakes!

ppcoelho1ppcoelho1 Alum Member
in General 156 karma
I'm thinking about retaking some of the 70s pts. Has anyone done retakes? If so how helpful is it and how do you get the most out of it?

Comments

• LSATShinobiLSATShinobi Free Trial Member
    236 karma
    I also would like to know the answer to this. Does retaking PTs or Sections really have the benefit that some say?
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Alum Member
    1762 karma
    When's the last time you took them?
    1762 karma
    Retakes are super beneficial. Especially if you haven't seen them in a few months. With a deep br you can see where you've gained knowledge and what you still need to work on.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited December 2016 23929 karma
    @nanchito said:
    Retakes are super beneficial. Especially if you haven't seen them in a few months. With a deep br you can see where you've gained knowledge and what you still need to work on.
    This. Retakes are very useful!

You can get the most out of them by not putting too much stock in the score you receive on them and rather focus on the process. I've also heard of giving yourself only 25 or 30 minutes of retakes to make up for having previously seen the material on them.
    1762 karma
    @"Alex Divine" for sure. It's wise to not take stock in really any pt score. Especially retakes. Just focus on the learning process.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27885 karma
    Yeah, I love retakes! Really helpful. I'd actually recommend doing them even if you're not out of material.