Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] CUNY Law (NYC)

LetsHigh5LetsHigh5 Alum Member
edited March 2017 in Test Center Reviews 703 karma
I took the Dec. 3rd LSAT at CUNY Law in Long Island City, NY. Here is a brief synopsis of the testing facility experience:

- The location is right next to a subway stop for the E, M, and 7 trains.
- The building was clean, modern, and well-equipped.
- Approx. 120-150 people showed up and were split into 3 different rooms, based on last names.
- I was in a 2nd floor lecture hall that had long desks (no partitions) and they sat students in every-other-chair. There was plenty of room for my test booklet, answer sheet, and elbows.
- The room was quiet, comfortable, and ideal in every way for test-taking.
- The proctors were a group of 4-5 older women. They were prompt, courteous, and did everything correctly and by-the-book.
- I will likely re-take in June of 2017 and will definitely choose this testing site again.

I hope that helps, everyone. Good luck on future LSATs.

Comments

• I concur with this review. Pretty solid testing center
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited December 2016 11542 karma
    Thank you for the review but please change this thread's setting by putting it under the "Test Center Review" section :D
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Good to know! I know a few others from this forum mentioned they were taking at CUNY.

I <3 quiet, courteous proctors!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Thank you for the review but please change this thread's setting by putting it under the "Test Center Review" section :D
    I did that yesterday :P
  • pi34pi34 Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    Sat at SUNY with you. Totally agree. My room was totally quiet.
  • MpRhDCyhDMpRhDCyhD Free Trial Member
    25 karma

I've taken the LSAT four times in four different locations, and never had a better center than CUNY Law. The proctors know exactly what they're doing and start on time; there is access to bathrooms before the test begins; the desks are long and in a well-lit room in which everyone sits every-other seat. The groups are divided into rooms of about 35 students each.