Sabbath Observer Test - experimental vs real

ariellentbariellentb Free Trial Member
edited December 2016 in December 2016 LSAT 57 karma
Experimental LR: Bumblebees and sleep study, Valley United
Real LR 1: The tiktaalik fish
Can't remember questions from the second LR, my apologies
Edit: LR 2: Pet allergies?

Real Games: which office floor on what day, which train stations are out of service, something with H before R

Real Reading: Chinese dialects, Multiverse and movies, Social Darwinism, Comedians and Chefs

Comments

• yjroz27yjroz27 Free Trial Member
    21 karma
    Real LR 1: The tiktaalik fish section also had a q about an ancient greek play (could not figure that one out even though it was pretty early on). It also had a parallel reasoning q at the very end that I can't remember right now

Other LR: Did the bumblebee LR section also have a q about a lawyer arguing that a "valley united" trademark attempt by a non profit org would fail?
    21 karma
    I thought LR was hard also, but found RC particularly easy and games pretty standard
    21 karma
    Oh ya the first parallel q was a flaw q about new cars above $18000 and ten year old cars below $5000 or something
    21 karma
    And the RC you're missing was passage A (comedians) and passage B (chefs) about social norms replacing patent law
    21 karma
    I remember a q from the last LR section I think about a "valley united" rally cry and a non profit trying to trademark that phrase while a lawyer argued that the trademark attempt would fail. Was that the experimental section?
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    I had extra LG. My experimental had a game with violinists and pianists as well as one with mechanical engineers.
    1171 karma
    I think the other parallel flaw had to do with allergies to pets.
    edited December 2016 1171 karma
    And it was real
    1171 karma
    Valley united was experimental because I didn't have it
    edited December 2016 21 karma
    edit: I have a pet allergy, but no pets
  • teedee25teedee25 Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    I remember one LR section had a question about pesticides and birds and another LR section had a question about TREX and scars. Does anyone know if either of these were experimental?
    21 karma
    Pretty sure the TREX q was real because it was the same section as the Greek play question which I believe was real. Not sure about the pesticides and birds q
    21 karma
    Anybody remember anything else before test day gets too far away and all is forgotten?
    1171 karma
    Not sure about pesticides and birds either. @teedee25 do you remember more specifics about those questions. They are not ringing a bell for me.
    21 karma
    The TREX q was about archeologists who found bite marks on a TREX skull that could only have been made by large carnivores
    21 karma
    The pesticides and birds q was about pesticides killing insects and inadvertently killing birds
    1171 karma
    The TREX I had for sure but the other is not ringing any bells of recollection.
    21 karma
    It's very possible he insect/bird q was in an experimental section. I had 3 LR, and it seems like teedee25 did as well
    21 karma
    I remembered another q this morning...but now I've forgotten it
    1171 karma
    We're here for you. Hope it comes to you in the night!
    21 karma
    Why haven't the scores come out yet? I'm dying over here