Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic games

burnyoubad69burnyoubad69 Free Trial Member
edited December 2016 in General 72 karma
the first time I took the test I got 12 on logic games , I then did games with 7sage first allowing 12 minutes an then listening to the explanations I repeated tough games and sought to get to 9 minutes and again listen to 7Sage strategies. On the first test I was very nervous running out of time. I did at least 50 games , using this course to check my strategies and answers about 2hours daily for 4-5 weeks and I got 22/23 . The two reasoning sections I kind of was a natural

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey, thanks @burnyoubad69! I see you've been making a few threads on your success using 7Sage. While I and the students really appreciate your enthusiasm, please try to keep it to one thread as creating multiple on the same topic will cause the discussion forums to fill up quickly. If you want to leave a review for 7Sage, you can do so here:

https://7sage.com/lsat-course-reviews/

You can also leave a review for us on FaceBook:
    https://www.facebook.com/7sagelsat
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27853 karma
    @burnyoubad69 said:
    I did at least 50 games , using this course to check my strategies and answers about 2hours daily for 4-5 weeks and I got 22/23 .
    That's how it's done! Congrats!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @burnyoubad69 said:
    the first time I took the test I got 12 on logic games , I then did games with 7sage first allowing 12 minutes an then listening to the explanations I repeated tough games and sought to get to 9 minutes and again listen to 7Sage strategies. On the first test I was very nervous running out of time. I did at least 50 games , using this course to check my strategies and answers about 2hours daily for 4-5 weeks and I got 22/23 . The two reasoning sections I kind of was a natural
    Awesome! Congrats :)