Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June Study Schedule

islandersandyankeesislandersandyankees Alum Member
in General 65 karma
hey guys,

Im planning on taking the June lsat. I want to do lsat practice tests 51-81 by the test, and will spend time studying, but I have a concern. If I need to take the september lsat because my June score was not what I want, how will I study for September? I will have taken lsats 51-81 by then lol. Like how would I study for the september lsat?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @islandersandyankees said:
    If I need to take the september lsat because my June score was not what I want, how will I study for September? I will have taken lsats 51-81 by then lol. Like how would I study for the september lsat?
    So there's a few options here. The first, and probably most prudent option, is to save some tests. So if you want to get in ~30 tests by game day, start by doing some in the 30s and 40s and then save a couple out of each series. So maybe 2 out of the 50s, 2 out of the 60s, and so on. My plan is to do some retakes along the way to make sure I'm getting the most out of every PT. I think we often get caught up in only caring about seeing our scores increase rather than put due emphasis on the process. My theory has always been that if I do a retake and don't get a 180 then something is wrong and needs to be addressed. So I've become a big fan of retakes.

I'm also shooting for June/September.