Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage course question

LSATConspiracyLSATConspiracy Core Member
in General 127 karma
if I purchase the starter pack at $179, and I upgrade the course, does it just extend the length of the course or do I also get the extra PT explanations of the Premium stuff?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You get everything that comes with the upgraded course :) welcome to 7sage!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    You get everything that comes with the upgraded course :) welcome to 7sage!
    Haha yup! And you only have to pay the difference if you upgrade in the future!

Welcome to 7Sage! love the name :)
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10795 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright"
    I don't want to say this unless I am completely sure but isn't there like if you upgrade you don't get all the extension of the time that the ultimate+ package would offer you had you in the beginning signed up for it.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @Sami said:
    if you upgrade you don't get all the extension of the time that the ultimate+ package would offer you had you in the beginning signed up for it.
    Yeah this is usually the case, but if you email Dillon he'll extend it for you if I'm not mistaken :)
  • LSATConspiracyLSATConspiracy Core Member
    127 karma
    Ah okay. And when the course says "1300+questions explained", assuming each PT has ~100 questions, where are the other 300 explanations coming from?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LSATConspiracy said:
    Ah okay. And when the course says "1300+questions explained", assuming each PT has ~100 questions, where are the other 300 explanations coming from?
    The 1300+ questions are from PTs 1-35. We use those in the Core Curriculum. PTs 36+ are left as fresh PTs for you to take timed.