Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full Proof Method Question for LG

sman5454sman5454 Alum Member
I've been studying for the LSAT for almost a year, will be taking the Feb. Test. My biggest struggle by far is LG, strictly due to time. I finish with a good score, but always with one game left. I've been looking into the full proof method, and I have just a few general questions, if you could help me out that would be very appreciated!

1) The method states that you should make inferences by memory with speed and control on 10 clean copies of a game that gives you trouble. Does this mean I just have to make the inferences, and move on? Or does it mean I have to do the entire game 10 times, with speed and control? The main issue here is that I memorized the answers for each question, so doing the actual questions is unfair. So is it just to memorize the inferences up front so you can reproduce them quickly on a different game?

2) Does this method work for weird games? I know generally it does not, seeing as how the inferences are supposed to be reproduced. Just wondering if I should apply it to "weird" games also.

Thank you! Good luck on the LSAT, whenever you find yourself taking it.

Comments