Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Game Sequence

MMSyLSATMMSyLSAT Alum Member
edited January 2015 in Logic Games 44 karma
Hi guys,
I would like to know which games are usually harder(and/or time consuming) among 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. So far, I have seen 1st game is usually easier, and 3rd one is harder. Sometimes, 4th one is also harder. My problem is, while taking timed PT, somehow, if I pick up a harder one as 1st or 2nd game, then I cannot answer all questions( i.e., I cannot complete the last game, which might be even easier, and I end up getting lower score instead). Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    theres no set sequence
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited January 2015 578 karma
    Typically the first 2 are easy and last two hard but they always mix it up so I wouldn't waste time trying to find the easy game to do first. Open the sections and start on the game. If you are wasting more than 2 minutes figuring out the set up of the game move on to the other game and come back to that one when you have time.
  • MMSyLSATMMSyLSAT Alum Member
    edited January 2015 44 karma
    Thanks
  • JengibreJengibre Member
    383 karma
    I think the real key is doing so many logic games and fool proofing every game that gives you a hint of trouble, so that (almost) no game or game type will totally throw you off. That being said, I agree that if one is proving unusually hard and time consuming, skip it and get the easier games done so that you can come back with fresher eyes.
  • msmith85msmith85 Alum Member
    213 karma
    yes to all previous comments.

I usually move forward for miscellanious games and do them last because you have NO idea if theyll be time consuming or short.

Know your strengths and work them in your favor. If you can't finish all the questions (which you should work towards) do the game types you feel comfortable with