Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Had my first LSAT dream last night.

Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
edited February 2015 in General 221 karma
I'm six weeks into study, preparing for October.

Had my first LSAT dream last night and, strangely enough, my understanding of some tough Logic has fallen into place today.

When did you have your first LSAT dream?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    LSAT dreams are the best. Especially LG. It can count as practice :) though sometimes you don't feel like you had a restful night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited February 2015 578 karma
    @LSATisland I agree lol
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I've never had an LSAT dream (primarily because I've never studied for / taken the LSAT) but I do remember waking up and briefly remembering having work dreams, or dreams before studying for something big. I rarely remember my dreams... It's weird.
  • Rusty218Rusty218 Alum Member
    11 karma
    That's so funny, I thought I was the only one with LSAT dreams lol.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    lol I wish my LSAT would improve by having dreams of it! I'm also taking the October one :)
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Haha, yes. Some tough logic games for some reason end up making clear sense.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Dreams are good LOL when I took the Dec. LSAT I literally kept dreaming for a whole week before the LSAT about lawgic rules. It was bad. I felt like my mind was going to explode. It's like I could see all of my notes written out. It was weird since I can never remember my dreams.