Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA for Those Wanting to Retake the LSAT in Sep.

alenahluthensalenahluthens Alum Member
in General 56 karma

Hi, friends. I took the July LSAT. I left rather despondent, but, hey, it was my first time. I decided I am going to try and retake it in September. Luckily, I discovered that TODAY is the last day to register for this exam. Also, if anyone has any words of wisdom in how to approach my studies between now and the Sep. test date, that would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• lady macbethlady macbeth Alum Member
    edited July 2018 894 karma

yes! also if you took today's lsat and get your score back, and decide not to retake september, lsac is offering a full refund for september! so you might as well sign up just incase!!!

i think i did fine. but if i get my score back and i'm unhappy, i'm just going to keep PTing late 00s tests. PT 84 was the highest score i ever got, so obviously modern tests are nicer to me lol. the last game today really kinda took me for a loop.

• alenahluthensalenahluthens Alum Member
    56 karma

@"lady macbeth" said:
    yes! also if you took today's lsat and get your score back, and decide not to retake september, lsac is offering a full refund for september! so you might as well sign up just incase!!!

i think i did fine. but if i get my score back and i'm unhappy, i'm just going to keep PTing late 00s tests. PT 84 was the highest score i ever got, so obviously modern tests are nicer to me lol. the last game today really kinda took me for a loop.

Yep! Exactly. LG was by far my weakest section. Fortunately, I know that is generally the easiest section to learn (esp. just by drilling). So, that's basically my main focus between now and Sep.! I hope your test went well today!

• lady macbethlady macbeth Alum Member
    894 karma

yours too! i know i definitely got -3 on LG bc of the last game. i actually found RC to be fairly easy. but LR was super tricky for me and one of them was experimental so ahhhh

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Keep your head up! Relax and try to get your mind off things for a few days :blush:

• Giselle112Giselle112 Alum Member
    151 karma

I had the same feeling leaving the test today. I just tried registering for the September exam and it was closed. Did you register for it today?