Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about when to Blind Review

lackofimaginationlackofimagination Alum Member
in General 74 karma

Hi friends! I have a stupid question regarding the application of BR. In the video, it was introduced as the method to be adopted for LR. Should we also use it for LG and/or RC? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@hx40 said:
    Hi friends! I have a stupid question regarding the application of BR. In the video, it was introduced as the method to be adopted for LR. Should we also use it for LG and/or RC? Thanks a lot!

Not a stupid question and I am not just saying that -It's actually a great question <3.

You can definitely do it for LG and RC as well - I do. For RC, after I have taken the PT or the section, I print a clean copy and I re-read the passage without a time limit. As I read the passage, I write my low rez and connect backs for each paragraph. I then write my main point for the passage and do write ups for each question. I then watch my footage and see how long it took me to read the passage and do questions. After that, I check my score and listen to any explanations that I need to.

For LG, I print a clean copy out as well. I just do all four games without a time limit. I then see how I did the section compared to my timed section. I then listen to any explanations that I need to and re-do the game if needed.

I hope this helped. :)

• lackofimaginationlackofimagination Alum Member
    74 karma

Thanks so much Sami!