Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just 7Sage ....

Donotdisturb26Donotdisturb26 Alum Member
edited October 2018 in General 161 karma

Hi

I wanted to know if any of you have tried or currently studying using 7sage plus another source such as Khan, tutors, books etc....

Has anybody tried Khan Academy prep?

Thank you!

Comments

• gettysburggettysburg Alum Member
    126 karma

I used 7Sage in tandem with PowerScore Bibles. I actually read through all of the Bibles before starting 7Sage and I felt like it gave me a good foundational understanding of some concepts in logic.

• beezmoofbeezmoof Alum Member
    555 karma

I wish I had picked up the LSAT Trainer book earlier. It's a great companion to 7sage. Gives a strong foundation in picking up flaws and setting good habits

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

The only thing I have seen people recommend is The LSAT Trainer. I don't think the Powerscore bibles are either that helpful or work well in conjunction with 7sage. 7sage material is really all-inclusive. I think it has the best foundation to work from. But, I have heard that The LSAT Trainer is the most compatible with 7sage methods.

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I used the LSAT Trainer before 7sage and I honestly feel like it was a waste of time. 7sage is infinitely better.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    edited October 2018 6045 karma

I used the trainer and a bit of powerscore before I used 7sage and did learn a little bit. I will say that one of the most confusing things while going through to 7sage was relating what I learned in 7sage to what I learned through other companies. Because they categorize flaws differently, different diagraming techniques, etc, I personally feel like I would've been better off just starting with 7sage. I think once you have a good understanding of fundamentals, you can go through other prep companies and pick up pieces that help you. But when you're intially starting out (and not someone with a diagnostic in like 160s or needs only a few point improvements) just stick to 7sage since it's the most thorough. And don't skip anything!