Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for law tutor

RefresherRefresher Alum Member
in General 90 karma

Hi

I am looking for tutor who could provide some guidance on contract or international law.

Please message me if you have done these courses.

Thank you.

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma

Are you looking for help with US law or another country? I went to law school in Toronto.

• RefresherRefresher Alum Member
    edited October 2018 90 karma

international law should be the same anyway? I am in UK.... Contact me if you scored high on international law > > @LSATisland said:

Are you looking for help with US law or another country? I went to law school in Toronto.

90 karma

anyone?

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

I don't think you'll find much luck here since the majority (all?) of us are studying to get in to law school. I doubt many law school students are on this board which is probably why you haven't had much luck here. Maybe you could try posting at your school? or maybe try doing a search on Reddit? Sometimes I see tutors on Craigslist too. Good luck.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I'd recommend the forums at lawschool.life for this. This forum is geared much more toward law school applicants. There aren't too many current law students or practicing lawyers here. LSL has a significant amount of both those though.

90 karma

Okay. Thank you.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@Refresher said:
    Okay. Thank you.

Look for someone at your school that had the same prof and got at least an A-. You need someone that can help you narrow down what topics to focus on.

90 karma

I don't know where to find them and many of them are studying in their senior years, perhaps they dont have time to do it

@10000019 said:

@Refresher said:
    Okay. Thank you.

Look for someone at your school that had the same prof and got at least an A-. You need someone that can help you narrow down what topics to focus on.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@Refresher said:
    I don't know where to find them and many of them are studying in their senior years, perhaps they dont have time to do it

@10000019 said:

@Refresher said:
    Okay. Thank you.

Are you in any clubs? That's the most natural weigh to make friends with upperclassmen.