Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January 2019 International

JCUI7455JCUI7455 Free Trial Member

Hi I don't see any posts about the international test, so I thought relevant discussions/questions here.

My specific question is which LG is experimental. The one with the weird product origins game at the end or the one with the pet owner thingy at the end?

Best of luck to all of you!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@JCUI7455 said:
    Hi I don't see any posts about the international test, so I thought relevant discussions/questions here.

My specific question is which LG is experimental. The one with the weird product origins game at the end or the one with the pet owner thingy at the end?

The international test is usually different in each region. Did you take it in Australia/New Zealand/Asia on Sunday?

• JCUI7455JCUI7455 Free Trial Member
    78 karma

@akistotle said:

@JCUI7455 said:

The international test is usually different in each region. Did you take it in Australia/New Zealand/Asia on Sunday?

YES!

78 karma

Clarification: I was referring to the Australia/New Zealand/Asia test.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@JCUI7455 said:

@akistotle said:

@JCUI7455 said:

YES!

Did your RC topics include diversity of crops/public subsidies for arts/bankruptcy laws/sandstorms and fossils?

From what I gathered online, I believe January 2019 LSAT in Asia was nondisclosed February 2012 LSAT in North America, which was also readministered as September 2017 LSAT in Africa/Europe. So the LG section with pet owner tenants and non pet owners seems to be real.

But I can't confirm since I didn't take the test.

• X.Y WangX.Y Wang Member
    6 karma

Pet owner is real,this is the only LG section I have. Hope you fell better about this one.
    Can you recall any information about LR? I got three LR and not sure which one is experimental

edited January 2019 78 karma

@"X.Y Wang" said:
    Pet owner is real,this is the only LG section I have. Hope you fell better about this one.
    Can you recall any information about LR? I got three LR and not sure which one is experimental

Thanks. I messed that one up actually.

I remember having a bacteria [deleted by admin: no question type] question in the first one and a spice related [deleted by admin: no question type] in my second one. Hope that helps?

• HalloallesHalloalles Alum Member
    46 karma

I also had two LGs, and did not do too well with scientists one. Is the scientists one the real one or the other one with pet owners

• yngranolayngranola Alum Member
    9 karma

@JCUI7455 said:

@"X.Y Wang" said:

Thanks. I messed that one up actually.

I remember having a bacteria [deleted by admin: no question type] question in the first one and a spice related [deleted by admin: no question type] in my second one. Hope that helps?

I had the same test with an experimental LG but don't remember the q's at all--is the real LG the 2nd or the 5th section??

• jeffrey.wt.wujeffrey.wt.wu Alum Member
    edited January 2019 20 karma

I took the Asian Test and had two LG sections as well. I think the LG in the second section was experimental. The pet owners was in the fifth section? My section order was RC LG LR LR LG.

• yngranolayngranola Alum Member
    9 karma

@"jeffrey.wt.wu" said:
    I took the Asian Test and had two LG sections as well. I think the LG in the second section was experimental. The pet owners was in the fifth section? My section order was RC LG LR LR LG.

Ah I hope you're right...! I definitely had trouble in the 2nd section but the 5th section was okay. The 2nd section I felt had more questions that seemed slightly different from usual.