Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else get headaches while studying?

alyssa.hunt86alyssa.hunt86 Free Trial Member
in General 47 karma

This is my fourth time studying for this test and every time I have studied, I have gotten a massive headache. It's usually when I am trying to wrap my brain around the LR questions. I don't fully understand the question at first and I am studying with Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible, which is a Godsend. I fell for the shell answers (the answers that are intended to trick you into choosing it by mistake because they are arranged in a way that is attractive, but wrong {I see why I am still single :( }) and immediately got a headache.

Guess it was the anxiety that came after having my weakness exposed lol.

Anyone else get headaches, though? Either from studying for long periods of time or even during the switch between topics?

Comments

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

I do. What helps: breaks, meditation, sex, yoga, ibuprofen, a lavender scented eye pillow that wraps around my head, GABA chewable stress gummies. But mostly breaks and meditation. Seriously, not kidding.

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    807 karma

Never underestimate the power of drinking water! It has helped me tremendously with my headaches :smile: I love buying the Natural Mountain Spring Water from Trader Joe's (1.5 liter bottle). Its massive size is a constant reminder for me to drink water throughout the day (especially during my study sessions!) and it only costs 49 cents (+ CRV) which is awesome!