Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preferred Order of Sections

What order of sections do you guys like the best? I always like to have an LR first for some reason

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

My ideal test order would be:

LR-LG-LR-RC-LG (last LG experimental)

I like LR first too because it’s a nice way to ease into a test.

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

I like to start with games whenever possible, that is my best section so the confidence boost at the beginning is nice. Likewise, RC is my worst, so I want to be as warmed up as possible before I jump into that. So probably LG - LR - RC - LR

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

I also like LR first because it lets me ease into the test. I think getting the RC first is like my nightmare, so I am trying to practice that more.

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

Anything but RC first but I don't like it last either! Actually.....I just don't like RC haha! If I had to pick though, probably LR first since its a good section to get your mind rolling with!

• My worst practice test scores have been RC first! Soo annoying

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

RC right after the break and LG experimental. RC is my worst section so when it’s first I usually have my lowest scores because I become a but flustered..

• edited April 2019 1025 karma

@Alex perfectly stated exactly how I'd wish the test would be.

I think having RC after beak would be nice. I would be able to get myself ready over the break for it and I would have already been warmed-up from the other sections. On a side note, I think it's important to practice the least ideal order on every new PT. Doing this either makes the order one that you have practiced a great deal for or it's a more ideal one.