Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official March 2019 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

2»

Comments

• Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
    652 karma

@MarClaAve said:
    Waiting.... Waiting.... Waiting...

SAME!!!

• rossimarlorossimarlo Free Trial Member
    31 karma

I am also waiting, I am a nigh owl and I have been looking at those grey marks for hours now. This is just horrible...I do not even care if I don't do well, but I just want to know.

• jasminesadejasminesade Alum Member
    edited April 2019 249 karma

The wait is almost over! Literally checked my phone 100 times this morning lol

• MarClaAveMarClaAve Member
    123 karma

@jasminesade are they posting at a particular time? Or just any point today?

249 karma

@MarClaAve said:
    @jasminesade are they posting at a particular time? Or just any point today?

Honestly not sure. I read somewhere they send it in different batches but who knows. Maybe it will be automatic to everyone at 9amEST.

• mjmonte17mjmonte17 Alum Member
    757 karma

Got my score, 2nd time taking it, 6 point jump!

652 karma

Best score I have ever gotten (even in timed PT's)! I am taking it again in July. REALLY Happy! Best of luck to everyone else!!!

• aguirreliz92aguirreliz92 Alum Member
    edited April 2019 217 karma

July test, here I come! Only a few points away!

edited April 2019 249 karma

Woohoo I am feeling so accomplished. I LOVE 7SAGE THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME WEBSITE!!!!!! 137 -> 163 (crying from happiness emoji)

31 karma

This was my first time taking this test and I just found out that I got a 140. I was shooting for a score that was at least above a 150. Law school is out for this September. This is a horrible morning.

31 karma

@jasminesade said:
    Woohoo I am feeling so accomplished. I LOVE 7SAGE THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME WEBSITE!!!!!! 137 -> 163 (crying from happiness emoji)

Congrats

249 karma

@rossimarlo said:
    This was my first time taking this test and I just found out that I got a 140. I was shooting for a score that was at least above a 150. Law school is out for this September. This is a horrible morning.

I'm really sorry to hear that. But I want to give you some inspiration/advice. The first time I took the exam was June 2017 with a score of 137. I know exactly how you feel. It took me a while to get this score but it is possible. I suggest you retake in July (since you can cancel after seeing your score) and aim to apply in October. You can do this!!!

• sakox010sakox010 Member
    333 karma

169... Bittersweet but I guess it takes off some pressure off for the June LSAT. It really sucks not knowing what questions you got wrong.

31 karma

@jasminesade said:

@rossimarlo said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. But I want to give you some inspiration/advice. The first time I took the exam was June 2017 with a score of 137. I know exactly how you feel. It took me a while to get this score but it is possible. I suggest you retake in July (since you can cancel after seeing your score) and aim to apply in October. You can do this!!!

Thank you so much, you really made me feel better. I know that you have been through this before, but my application as already been sent to Rutgers Law School...is there any chance that I might get in with this score or is it just not possible?

249 karma

@rossimarlo said:

@jasminesade said:

@rossimarlo said:

Thank you so much, you really made me feel better. I know that you have been through this before, but my application as already been sent to Rutgers Law School...is there any chance that I might get in with this score or is it just not possible?

I'm so glad to hear that you feel better. I really don't know the application process very well and how that works but maybe you should create a post and someone with more experience can answer your question! :)

652 karma

@rossimarlo said:

It has happened to the best of us. I know this is the last thing I would want to hear, but I really feel like persistence in working towards your goal will pay off! Figure out what you're missing and persevere!

652 karma

@rossimarlo said:

@jasminesade said:

@rossimarlo said:

Use the 7Sage school predictor!

652 karma

@sakox010 said:
    169... Bittersweet but I guess it takes off some pressure off for the June LSAT. It really sucks not knowing what questions you got wrong.

I feel a 175 in June

• MarClaAveMarClaAve Member
    123 karma

Highly annoyed. Got a 159, which is plenty to get into my regional school, but I was prep-testing up to the 165... not really worth a retake because I will be applying in June (rolling application, 1st year starts this August). But my ego has taken a hit because I KNOW I can do so much better.

• sakox010sakox010 Member
    333 karma

@"Jonah Chadwick Griego" said:

@sakox010 said:

I feel a 175 in June

Haha, that would be amazing. I've taken plenty of practice tests and a couple official takes, and I really do think that there's a decent amount of luck involved for what your official LSAT score on paper is. How you feel the day of the test for starters. And each individual person has their own specific strengths and weaknesses, and certain tests will be better for them than others.