Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bundle and fool proofing?

I just wanna clarify something. So i will start the LG section soon.. do you guys recommend i start fool proofing games during the CC or afterwards? and i do have access to PTs 1-35 so i can get the LG bundle.. can you guys tell me when and for what reason should I do the bundle? is that where i start fool proofing? I would really appreciate it if someone can clear this up for me.
FYI i will take the July test so maybe i should go with a different strategy?
THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)

Comments

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

I would recommend that you start foolproofing now because if you want to take the July test, you need to be taking pretests as SOON as possible! I would suggest delaying if that is possible, but of course it all depends on what you're trying to score and what schools you are aiming for.

The bundle is the games 1-35 where you fool proof them. The fool proof method is mentioned in JY videos and the bundle allows you to have all those games to work through. Try to time yourself while you do the games, keep piles if you are missing questions or going above time, and repeat them as often as possible.

If you are already scoring really well and only missing like -2 to -4 in Logic Games, then you can even just skip games until like two weeks before the July test and just focus on LR/RC. It depends on your goals and what your scoring right now!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I started by fool proofing the games in the CC modules and problem sets.

I completed the CC before I began FP’ing the bundle because I wanted to have a solid foundation first.