Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat score

guldeste999guldeste999 Free Trial Member
edited October 2013 in General 4 karma
If you don't reach the minimum score of LSAT in December, can you to attend the law school in 2014?

Comments

• Litian.ChenLitian.Chen Free Trial Member
    edited October 2013 136 karma
    i think the only way to get minimum score is to miss all questions.. and there is no way in the world you miss all questions..

so, don't worry..

JK, schools don't have cut offs for LSAT. Yale admitted a 152 last year.
  • Taylor DarcyTaylor Darcy Alum Member
    13 karma
    How do you know they admitted a 142? I'm just asking because my first attempt was not much better than that and I got denied to a bottom tiered school (that being said it was several years ago when law schools had a higher applicant pool).
  • Litian.ChenLitian.Chen Free Trial Member
    edited October 2013 136 karma
    Taylor it's on their website..sorry i think its 152 not 142. but thats not the point.

my point is maybe he is a 152 LSAT also a Olympic gold medalist or the marine that killed Bin Laden..

so 152 is just an exception. they are Yale they do pick whoever they like, well 99% of the admitted are still above 175 I guess..

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Yeah I agree with Litian...the 152 is the exception not the norm and generally it applies in two cases..a near perfect GPA and beyond awesome softs.
  • Taylor DarcyTaylor Darcy Alum Member
    13 karma
    Absolutely, it's not uncommon for something to become an LSAT myth/legend. I just like knowing sources so I can confirm validity.