Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Future LSAT score (December LSAT) received by GW

BreeBreeBreeBree Member
in General 219 karma
So, I just checked my application status for GW and it says my future lsat score has been received. Does this mean the scores are out for schools? I don't see anything on my LSAC acct; my application was on hold for my test scores.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    A few people have reported this. It's weird because schools aren't supposed to get your score until 24hrs after you get it. I'd take this with a grain of salt and just sit on it for now until scores are officially released. Something weird is going on today.
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Member
    219 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Alright, thanks Dillon. Im sitting on pins and needles right now... *sigh*
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Something weird is going on today.
    WHY
  • ToxoplasmosisToxoplasmosis Alum Member
    233 karma
    For what it's worth USC's application portal says they've received mine as well
  • stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    Maybe the schools receive the score but they can't actually see it until 24 hours after you've received it? Maybe the LSAC just sends scores early so that schools can be ready to evaluate applications ASAP? Seems weird to me that a school would potentially get to see your score before you do.