Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC changed my testing center 4 days before the test.

DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
edited May 2019 in General 550 karma

I got an email this morning telling me that "Due to circumstances beyond our control, you have been reassigned". First of all they reassigned me to a center which I don't like, since the desks are super small and rooms are crowded. Second, how do they think it's acceptable to just change you like that 4 days before the test without even consulting you first? Im debating on withdrawing from the test, I don't know what to do. I need advice.

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

I personally would not withdraw. There might have been some event at the original test center that precluded anyone from taking the exam there: a burst water pipe, a storm, potential flooding, a carbon monoxide/gas leak. Small desk, medium desk, large desk or conference table: you're still going to crush this thing!

Best of luck!
    David

• Trust the ProcessTrust the Process Alum Member
    304 karma

Same thing happened to me.

• DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
    edited May 2019 550 karma

@BinghamtonDave Thank you for the reassurance and confidence boost, I just got off the phone with one of the LSAC employees, they said the center could not accommodate everyone so they closed the entire place down. What kind of BS is that?
    @"Back at it again" Were you registered for Southwestern?

304 karma

no...Northwestern U in IL.

550 karma

@"Back at it again" Dam LSAC needs to get their shit together, they can't just play with peoples futures like this.

304 karma

I know I was pissed too esp. cause I don't like the new location.

550 karma

@"Back at it again" yea me either! The new location sucks. They told me the only thing I can do is go to another location and “stand-in” I said that’s too risky what if there’s no room.

304 karma

Yeah that seems too risky...Best to ignore these superficial obstacles and crush the test on Monday!

550 karma

@"Back at it again" YUP! Best of luck to ya, I hope we both do great on Monday!

304 karma

Thank you! We'll both do great.