Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=113, msg=No route to host). Watches - 7Sage Forum

Watches

ZCimringZCimring Alum Member
in General 48 karma

Can someone tell me what watches are permitted for the paper exam? Thank you. Best of luck studying.

Comments

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

Anything that is exclusively a plain analog watch, function-wise, and has no second hand or a silent one (or at least it can't be heard unless it's literally pressed against your ear). I have a Casio Men's Sport Analog Dive Watch (it's called exactly this if you want to search Amazon), and it has carried me through two official administrations without a hitch.

• Nothing wrong with having a second hand. LSAC doesnt say anything wrong with a second hand.

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

@"Lawschoolhopeful-4" said:
    Nothing wrong with having a second hand. LSAC doesnt say anything wrong with a second hand.

Yup. Which is why I said "or a silent one". It can't be audible to nearby test takers, so it needs to be pretty much silent.

• ridglea.k.willardridglea.k.willard Free Trial Member
    28 karma

I love my Swatch! I've used it both times I've taken the LSAT. It's super quick and easy to re-set for each section.